Dwarven Island adds a new land mass surrounded by water, hidden away just north of Skyrim. This relativity ridiculous project includes the most lore-friendly player home in all of Tamriel, with plenty to see. The ship to bring you to the island can be found northwest of Dawnstar.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim (or wherever you have Skyrim installed on your system).
- Merge the Data folder from the mod’s zip file with the Data folder in the Skyrim directory.
- Launch Skyrim and click on Data Files, then make sure the mod is enabled and in the correct load order.
- DwarvenIslandAddon(s).esp (Optional)
- Dwarven Island: Main file.
- Dwarven Island Update 1.6: Update file, requires main file.
- Dwarven Island Add-on 2 – Dawnguard: Adds and expands on the island with DLC content. Requires Dawnguard DLC.
“Skyrim Mods Part 5 – Sick Dwarven Island” – MrBrownieGaming