Inspired by your favorite Fallout Vault, Vault 101 is now in Skyrim. This self sufficient Vault has everything the anyone would need, thanks to the Overseer. With plenty of dwellers for you to meet and continuously developing Dwemer technology, there will always be something new to discover while living in the Vault. Located east of Markarth.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim (or wherever you have Skyrim installed on your system).
- Merge the Data folder from the mod’s zip file with the Data folder in the Skyrim directory.
- Launch Skyrim and click on Data Files, then make sure the mod is enabled and in the correct load order.
- Vault101.esp |or| Vault101NODLC.esp
- Vault 101 1.1 (DLC Version): Most recent main file, as its meant to played. Requires Dragonborn DLC.
- Vault 101 1.1 (Non-DLC Version): Most recent main file, doesn’t require Dragonborn DLC.
“Skyrims Must Have Mods: Week 59: Elves and Vaults” – Disbeat Gaming